Skull Servant is a character version of the card "Skull Servant".
He appears as a Normal Partner available in Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Arena, with a default of 3 Rental Points. His partner ID is P060. He also appears as an opponent at Stage 11-1 under Quest mode.
In the beta, his partner number was P026 instead.
Kah kah kah kah kah...
(I want to drink tea with The Lady in Wight too. Although even if I do... it'll just fall through me.)
A "Wight" and "Skull Servant" Deck packed with trouble-causing "Wight" and "Skull Servant". The very first thing you need to be doing is sending each "Wight" and "Skull Servant" to the graveyard and increasing the attack of "King of the Skull Servants". Line up alongside "The Lady in Wight" for a great boost to defense, too!
Post-January 7, 2015 Maintenance
Pre-January 7, 2015 Maintenance
- Felis, Lightsworn Archer x3
- Gorz the Emissary of Darkness x2
- Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner x3
- Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress x3
- King of the Skull Servants x3
- Mezuki x3
- Minerva, Lightsworn Maiden x2
- Pyramid Turtle x3
- Raiden, Hand of the Lightsworn x3
- Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
- The Lady in Wight x3
- Wightmare x3
- Wightprince x3
- Witch of the Black Rose x2