Paradise City, known as Maiami City or Miami City (舞網市 Maiami-shi) in the Japanese anime version. In the manga, this city is known as Maiami City (ＭＡＩＡＭＩ市 Maiami-shi). This is a city set on the coast of Japan, where the central events of the first two arcs of Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V anime take place. The development of the city's technology is focused on Dueling. The headquarters of the Leo Corporation is located here, along with preparatory Duel schools such as the You Show Duel School and Leo Institute of Dueling.
Paradise City is the home to the Leo Corporation's ARC System that gave birth to Action Duels, which started here and is now popular across the world. Yuto later reveals that Paradise City is located in the Standard Dimension, a dimension of unknown origins where Ritual, Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz Summoning all exist, as well as where the Pendulum Summon originated.
View of Paradise City in the morning.
View of Paradise City from the airplane.
View of Paradise City from the airplane landing.
View of Paradise City from the window inside Leo Corporation/Leo Institute of Dueling.
in front of another view of Paradise City.
View of Central Park from Leo Corporation
A dimensional rift appeared in Paradise City.
Paradise City being sucked by the dimensional rift.
Paradise City transferred to the Fusion Dimension.
Different parts of the map
In other languages
| Korean || Haemi City (해미 시(市), Haemi Si)
- The city's name in the Japanese version is a pun on Miami, a famous U.S city in the real world.
- In the English version, the name Paradise - given later events in the anime - may suggest a reference to Milton's Paradise Lost.
- ↑ Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V episode 2: "Swing into Action: Part 2"
- ↑ Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V episode 8: "Bad Business"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "OCG V-Jump Time". YGOrganization. February 17, 2014. http://www.ygorganization.com/ocg-v-jump-time/.