A colorful and futuristic city, it has hovering vehicles and virtual birds while sharing many general similarities to the Fusion, Synchro, Xyz and Standard Dimension's architectural structures. It is also the birth place of the ARC System technology.
At some point, much of it was destroyed by Z-ARC using his fused Dragon form. At a later point, Ray Akaba opposed the Supreme King Z-ARC by using four cards to defeat him which caused them and the Dimension to split into four.
- Leo Akaba
- Ray Akaba/Zuzu Boyle/Celina/Rin/Lulu Obsidian
- Z-ARC/Yuya Sakaki/Yuto/Yugo/Yuri
- The Original Dimension Citizen
- Though the exact time that the world ceased to exist wasn't stated in the story, it can be presumed that it is at least 14 years before the story based on the age of Dimensional counterparts. However, Leo Akaba's new family contradicts this as Declan Akaba is 16 years old as well as the flashback of Yusho and Yoko's meeting. One possibility suggests that perhaps Leo had already began his new family with Henrietta in the Original Dimension as did Yuya's parents relationship and were all placed in the Standard Dimension with the memories of the previous world being altered and omitted as was the case with Leo.
- Additionally, it's possible Declan was a replacement for Ray to fill the void in Leo's family; sort of the universe's way to fix mistakes.
- The Original Dimension is likely the world where all of the past series took place, setting it some time after the events of Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL and before it split into four dimensions in Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V episode 126: "An Evil Ascends"
- ↑ Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V episode 127: "Revival Zero"