|This card's written lore in the anime was not shown, was too small to read, or was partially or completely obstructed; the lore listed here is a reconstruction based on how it was used, character descriptions of the card, and/or its OCG/TCG lore. It may not be accurate or complete.|
Number C92: Heart-eartH Chaos Dragon
- Japanese: ＣＮｏ．９２ 偽骸虚龍 Ｈｅａｒｔ－ｅａｒｔＨ Ｃｈａｏｓ Ｄｒａｇｏｎ
- Romaji: Kaosu Nanbāzu Kyūjūni Gigaikyoryū Hāto Āsu Kaosu Doragon
- Translated: Chaos Numbers 92: Fake-Body Void Dragon, Heart-eartH Chaos Dragon
Chaos Number 92: Heart-eartH Chaos Dragon
Cannot be destroyed by battle except with "Number" monsters. Once per turn, at the end of your Battle Phase: You can gain Life Points equal to the total amount of battle damage your opponent took this turn. If this card was Xyz Summoned by Ranking Up "Number 92: Heart-eartH Dragon", it gains this effect.
● Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the effects of all face-up cards your opponent currently controls, also all Set cards currently on the field cannot be activated. These changes last until the end of this turn.
Anime cards (Galleries: ZEXAL)
- Monster/Spell/Trap categories
- Gains effects if Xyz Summoned using specific Xyz Material
- Negates the effects of your opponent's Effect Monsters
- Negates the effects of your opponent's Spell Cards
- Negates the effects of your opponent's Trap Cards
- Prevents activation of Spell Cards
- Prevents activation of Trap Cards
- Limited activations
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.