New Year's Resolution Format is a Deck format used in the Pegasus League from March 1 to April 30, 2010. It uses a shortened version of the Advanced Format list to accommodate the restricted list of usable cards. It is the only Pegasus League format that was not turned into a Pegasus Challenge.
In this format, players can only use cards released in one of several specific sets. It is the cards themselves that are restricted, not the specific prints; as such, if a card included in the permitted sets was also printed in a non-permitted set, the print from the non-permitted set may be used instead.
Cards used must have been printed in at least one of the following sets:
- Raging Battle
- Ancient Prophecy
- Stardust Overdrive
- Spellcaster's Command Structure Deck
- Warriors' Strike Structure Deck
- Starter Deck 2009
- Duelist Pack: Yugi
- Turbo Pack: Booster One
- Hidden Arsenal
- Duelist League 2009
- Raging Battle: Special Edition
- Ancient Prophecy: Special Edition
- Stardust Overdrive: Special Edition
- Duelist Pack: Yusei 2 (January 26, 2010 onward)
- Absolute Powerforce (February 6, 2010 onward)
- Machina Mayhem Structure Deck (February 23, 2010 onward)
A full list of the cards permitted on January 1, 2009 was made available on the official website.
Forbidden and Limited list
- "PEGASUS LEAGUE – All Ages". Konami. Archived from the original on February 8, 2010. http://web.archive.org/web/20100208145641/http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/league/index.html. Retrieved July 27, 2015.
- "PEGASUS LEAGUE USABLE CARDS LIST – JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2010 FORMAT". Konami. Archived from the original on December 29, 2009. http://web.archive.org/web/20091229153600/http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/league/pegasus_download/Pegasus%20League%20Jan-Feb_091218.pdf. Retrieved July 27, 2015.