Kagemaru plays a Sacred Beast Deck, capable of Summoning all three in a few turns.
Kagemaru plays a Sacred Beast Deck. He utilizes plenty of spells and traps to support "Uria" and "Hamon", some of which Summon tokens he can use to support "Raviel".
In Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force, Kagemaru uses two Decks. The first includes a plethora of Continuous Trap Cards used to Summon "Uria, Lord of Searing Flames", while the second features Continuous Spell Cards in their place in order to Summon "Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder". Both Decks feature Fiend-Type monsters used to Summon "Raviel, Lord of Phantasms". He uses the former Deck during both of his duels at the game's end, as well as when he the player selects him as partner in story mode.
His second Deck is used during part one, as well as in Free Duel mode.
Tag Force 3
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 This card is sent from his hand to the Graveyard to activate "Phantasmal Martyrs" during episode 49.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 This card is sent to the Graveyard to Summon "Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder" during episode 49.
- ↑ This card is discarded to Special Summon "Uria, Lord of Searing Flames" from his Graveyard during episode 49.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 This card is discarded to Special Summon "Uria" from his Graveyard during episode 48.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 This card is sent to the Graveyard to Summon "Uria" during episode 48.