Judge Man is a character version of the card "Judge Man".
He appears as an opponent in Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Arena, at Stage 12-3 under Quest mode.
Middle-aged warrior who keeps fighting until Duel ends with a clear outcome. His attack with a club, which used to be powerful in old days, has weakened due to his old age.
Playtime is over now. I will bring you to justice in Duel.
- Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
- Daigusto Emeral
- Diamond Dire Wolf
- Evigishki Merrowgeist
- Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger
- Lavalval Chain
- Number 101: Silent Honor ARK x2
- Number 103: Ragnazero
- Number 39: Utopia
- Number 50: Blackship of Corn
- Number 61: Volcasaurus
- Starliege Paladynamo
- Tiras, Keeper of Genesis
- Wind-Up Arsenal Zenmaioh
- Each opponent of Stage 12 is based on a member of the Big Five. This character is based on Johnson, who acted as KaibaCorp's lawyer and took the form of "Judge Man" in the Virtual World arc.
- This chibi's design is taken from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel 38: "The Terror of Blue-Eyes!!", specifically from the panel where its monster counterpart attacks and destroys "Beaver Warrior" by battle.