|This article needs additional citations for verification.|
Jarel McKay Winston, commonly known as Jarel "Pro" Winston, is a Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game player and a Konami Judge from New York. Jarel first started playing Yu-Gi-Oh! at the age of sixteen, among other players, including well known ones, such as Shane Scurry, Steven Harris, and Jerry Wang.
In the 2011–12 year, he came third in the North American World Championship Qualifier, using a Chaos Dragon Deck. This allowed him to represent North America in the 2012 World Championship, where he made it to the quarter finals, using an "Exodia" Deck.
Winston judges for Konami during Regional Championships and other events including the Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series Indianapolis 2011 and Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series Philadelphia 2012.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "North America's 2012 World Championship Team". Konami. July 2, 2012. http://www.konami.com/yugioh/blog/?p=10086.
- ↑ Jason Grabher-Meyer (April 26, 2009). "The Finals – Jeff Jones Versus Jarel Winston". Upper Deck Entertainment. http://web.archive.org/web/20090429090142/http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/events/sjc/Fmatch_finals.html.
- ↑ "Top 16 Deck Lists – Edison, New Jersey". Konami. April 26, 2010. http://www.konami.com/yugioh/blog/?p=2327.
- ↑ konami.com Top 32 Decklists from YCS Dallas!
- ↑ konami.com WCQ Top 16 Pairings