|This article may require cleanup to meet this wiki's standards.|
The two effects are as follows:
- They can be used as Fusion Substitute Monsters.
- Tribute Fusion Materials you control, including the "Hex-Sealed Fusion" monster itself, in order to Special Summon a corresponding Fusion Monster of the same original Attribute as the used "Hex-Sealed Fusion" monster.
- When resolving the second effect, the "Hex-Sealed Fusion" monster can be treated as a Fusion Substitute Monster with its first effect.
- Special Summoning a Fusion Monster with the second effect of this monster does not "properly" Special Summon the Fusion Monster, so it cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard or while banished (unless it it returned to the Extra Deck and then Fusion Summoned).
- The second effect cannot be used to Special Summon Fusion Monsters that must first or can only be Summoned by either Fusion Summon, such as "Dark Paladin", or Contact Fusion, such as "XYZ-Dragon Cannon".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.