|Forums:||Index → Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Help → Tips on My Current Samurai Build?|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 4232 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
This current build is made to comply with the new March banlist, so please don't tell me to add more RotA! I don't have the means to buy another Shogun or the stuff for Tele-Sam, so try and stay away from those fixes too. Other than that, I realize it's fairly standard Samurai build, and I'm interested in seeing what you think of it.
Current fixes I have in mind include:
- A second Enishi.
- Take out both D.D. monsters in favor of 1 Cunning and 1 Backs to the Wall or just 2 Cunnings.
Let me know what you think!
Some opinions - Spells
- Book of Moon - (Put another one if you have it, you can put two more in if you remove either double summon or enemy controller)
- Double Summon - (Ultimate offering works too though its purely opinion. x2 if you are gonna run it.)
- Enemy Controller x2 - not sure you need this so if you take out maybe one for book. and a second for ultimate (again that is opinion, I have not tested how ultimate works for six sams, you can also just put in two more return of the six sams to help with your swarming instead of ultimates, which is probably better overall)
- Giant Trunade - Take it out you do not need it - Add another Six Sam United, you are gonna need the draw power without the extra two rotas that you cannot use.
- Heavy Storm
- Monster Reborn
- Mystical Space Typhoon
- Reinforcement of the Army
- Six Samurai United x2
- Swords of Revealing Light
- The Warrior Returning Alive x2 - Take these out too. Put in Cunning of the six samurai x2, it allows you to recycle attacks, dodge targeting effects and reuse six sam effects.
Hmms other than that I have no other opinions/suggestions. Again this is opinions and I have not fully tested everything but in theory the changes should work a little better than what is in there now. Hope it helps
- Edit: Sorry I didnt see the Ultimate offering there, add one more if you are going to run it rather than running one. Its hard enough to draw one of two cards in a deck, drawing one card in a deck is really tough.
--Takuma. 05:44, 22 February 2009 (UTC)