|Forums:||Index → Yu-Gi-Oh! Lists Discussion → September 2012 Banlist Predictions|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 3015 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
We're a little early to start this conversation (Around 2.5 months away from September), but I thought it might be time to talk about the September 2012 Banlist.
- Future Fusion - It needs to be banned. Chaos Dragons are really troublesome.
- Rescue Rabbit - Yeah, it's time.
- Inzektor Dragonfly and Hornet - Too annoying, make it stop.
- Maybe Wind-Up Carrier Zenmaity? - The loop is annoying, but they haven't topped that much. Maybe a light hit, or none at all?
- Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon? - It makes the OTK with Hieratic harder and it's another hit to Chaos Dragon, sadly all Dragon decks as well.
Hmm, Dragonfly and Hornet, yes. Zenmaity, maybe. Rescue Rabbit, dubious. Future Fusion, no. I use a Disaster Dragon, so that would cripple my deck horrendously. --Perfect Sige (talk • contribs) 01:27, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
Maybe keep Zenmaity where it is and ban Wind-Up Hunter? I heard somewhere that even with Zenmaity and/or Rat hit, there's a way to do a similar loop with Wind-Up Magician as a keystone card, so the easiest solution could just be to ban Hunter. Of course, they might not need too because Wind-Ups don't seem to be crazily topping now... if you want to ban Future Fusion per Dragon abuse, just ban Five-Headed Dragon; other decks would otherwise get collateral damage. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 01:37, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
I can't see inzektors getting hit in the next ban list because konami still wants to make money off of the archtype. Its going to be the same as when blackwings were the top deck. DragonslayerX1234 (talk • contribs) 01:42, June 8, 2012 (UTC)DragonslayerX1234DragonslayerX1234 (talk • contribs) 01:42, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
- They don't make money off of Inzektors anymore. --> Summoned Skull 2: Electric Boogaloo 01:52, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Agreed with Summoned Skull 2, as of Battle Pack; Epic Dawn, they become more successful since they re-released the old cards into new PSCT. --iFredCat 01:56, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, Konami only makes money off the initial booster pack sale, they don't make more money afterwards. The guys who get money are the secondary sellers, as in the ones who buy boxes, then sell the cards.
- I could personally see Level Limit - Area B and Marshmallon getting unlimited, they don't seem to have done that much in the format. ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 02:01, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
I'm not sure that Hunter needs a ban, I mean there are other combos with Hunter, but they aren't as consistently done as with Carrier. Plus, Carrier can be spammed and then you have a huge field that makes you take a bunch of damage. Not a great argument, but a valid thought. ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 02:06, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Agreed, Inzektor or Wind-Up player can game'd their opponent just with single Hornet or Hunter, 1 copy is all they needed. It's like for myself, I just now completed my "E-Rabbit Dino" (hybrid deck of E-HERO and Rabbit Dino) that run single Rescue Rabbit and it worked very well. --iFredCat 02:11, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
so here's my thoughts
- Rescue Rabbit:Dino rabbits are pain to the butt.
- Five headed dragon:banning future fusion would kill chimeratech machines so if the dragons have no targets to reveal...also SOME dragon decks can keep future fusion untill they get this out and if that happens, game over.
- Inzektor Hornet:if you limit this, they will just use more cards to dump/search/recycle it. also they have that new ladybug so inzektors should be a rank 5 spam deck.
- Wind-up Hunter:well maybe not but if they insist on hitting wind ups do this
- Atum:the drop-3-atum-hieratic-loop/otk cant be done with 1 atum.
- REDMD:i said this before and i'll say it again,this is OP.limit this and we should be ok
- snoww/grapha:Maybe.DW's are big
- Dragged Down:Maybe
- Magic Cylinder:Seriously,who uses this besides burn?
- Hornet: Speaks for itself
- FF (possibly): This is a POWERFUL card when used properly. But I personally thing it isn't too OP. Even if it is banned, Chaos Dragons can still use Lightsworns to mill. Which is what I usually use anyway.
- Mind Control : Instant Xyz/Synchro fodder. No cost, no conditions.
- Wind-Up Hunter: STOP THE LOOP
- Atum: Take this away, breaks the OTK
- Grapha: YEAAAAAAH, this one has to die.
- Rescue Rabbit: I feel this one shouldn't be banned, but a limited would do it good. I haven't encountered this one enough to have a firm opinion on it.
- Wind-Up Zenmaines (Possible): Its annoying and OP to me. I've had to deal with it A LOT and I don't like it.
- REDMD: Powerful, yes, OP, not really. There are a LOT of ways to get rid of this one. Semi would be acceptable.
Semi redmd is pointless, the hieratic oak needs 2, but redmd doesn't need a hit, atum does. ----SharkTenjo 10:06, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
Also, most competitive decks only use 2? I know Chaos Dragon uses 2 at most. Not too sure about Hieratic.
I'm guessing nothing will happen to Dark World, it hasn't been topping, it is prevalent in certain areas, but not that much of an issue. Also, Chimeratech Machines is really an OTK kinda deck, they don't try, but a 2nd turn Future with Overload is crazy and game winning, if the opponent can't stop it. Also, Mind Control is kinda balanced when it's at one, and it's nothing like Brain Control, because the monster can't be tributed or used to attack. ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 12:50, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
Something certainly has to be done about Rescue Rabbit. At east make it Semi-limited. I'd rather that get banned than Tour Guide for example. I think Laggia is safe to be honest --Spongebob456 (talk • contribs) 12:54, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
Laggia is probably safe, due to it needing Dino materials. The only decks that come to mind are Jurrac and Evol. Who both can't make first turn Laggia, might be possible, but probably not. ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 12:56, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
I've been thinking about this too...
- Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
- Future Fusion
I've always found Brio to be too OP in too many decks, but no one uses Synchros anymore so it's unlikely. Future Fusion is asking for a ban even though I disagree. Many dragon decks even opt not to run it.
- Rescue Rabbit
- Grapha/Snoww, probably Snoww
- Inzektor Hornet/Dragonfly
- Zenmaity/Hunter/Anything (not too familiar with Wind-Ups)
Rabbit, one or both of the Inzektors, and something in Wind-Ups need to get banned, but I don't see it happening until March. REDMD could get hit but I'm iffy on that one. Though Hieratics are crazy in OCG and this prevents the Gustav Max play. Hitting Atum would do the same so many this or REDMD.
- Agent Earth
- Tour Guide
- Lonefire Blossom
Agents need their consistency back. And Tour guide will still be crazy powerful, but putting it to two will make it a tiny bit less splashable. Unless people go with Tour Bus instead. And if nothing else, TGU will be drawn less. Maybe March though. Maybe Lonefire can come back with Spore/Glow-Up Forbidden?
- Level Limit - Area B
- Destiny Hero - Malicious
- Swords of Revealing Light
- Magic Cylinder
Burn/Stall decks using most of these cards are too slow. Chain Burn decks won't need 3 Marshmallon or Magic Cylinder. There are more threatening stall cards than Swords of Revealing Light. And there are more threatening loops than D Hero Malicious now. And hell, I'd like a return of Synchro loops. Djjomon (talk • contribs) 13:50, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Hornet - let Inzektors have there derpy spamming, as long as they're not blowing my crap up too.
- Hunter - same as Hornet
- Sangan - hurt Tour Guide by getting rid of the splashable target
BLSNO JUST KIDDING IT'S FAIR AT 1!
- DMoC - not broken anymore
- TER - not broken anymore
- Tribe Infecting Virus - not even half good anymore
- Rescue Rabbit - this card is wacky
- Atum - no more OTKs for Hieratics
- Light Pulsar - because REDMD isn't the problem
- Super Poly - because HEROs shouldn't be able to get around any monster for just a -1.
- Hieratic Seal of Convocation - because consistency. Opening up with 2 means you can make any play you want really.
- The Transmigration Prophecy - not really a great card anymore.
- Miracle Fusion - HEROs are too sacky with this at 3. Plus, players will sit there and hoard them to get around Warnings.
BACK AT TRES:
- Marshmallon - no one cares about stall anymore
- Magic Cylinder - only bad burn decks use this
- Reborn Tengu - because it wasn't even a threat anymore when it was hit. It was relly just a show hit to give us the impression that Konami cares about the TCG.
- I agree with some of those, excepting Tribe-Infecting Virus, Sangan, Reborn Tengu, and Miracle Fusion/Super Polymerization. Also, Hornet shouldn't be banned just yet, it would be better to limit Hornet and Dragonfly. I notice a lot of people want Future Fusion to be hit because of Dragons, but why not just ban Five-Headed Dragon? I know there are other powerful Future Fusion combos, but none that are doing well in the current meta excepting Dragons. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 21:21, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Plus, Future Fusion helps other decks too, it's better to just kill Future, you end up hurting other OTK-type decks that revolve around Chimeratech Overdragon and such. Not like people really use Fusion decks, the only major one is HERO, but they have Miracle and Super Poly, makes more sense to get rid of the card that really is like Painful Choice (Banned), if you think about it. But that's my thought to it. ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 21:49, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
Yes I do know it's a big list, this is everything that I could see being hit/unhit, I may have missed a few though.
- BLS (MAYBE, decks that use it aren't topping for shit).
- Future Fusion (Way way way too good first turn).
- Laggia (MAYBE, a very very big maybe since in OCG Rabbit decks aren't doing shit).
- Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger (a big part of the Hieratic OTK).
- Inzektor Sword - Zektkaliber (enables the Inzektor OTK)
- Wind-Up Zenmaines (ever versed two on the field at once? It's a bitch).
- Book of Moon (it sees very little play, maybe with two people would run it more).
- TGU (ONLY if OCG are getting it soon).
- The Agent of Mystery - Earth (this was way too harsh a hit for Agents).
- T.G. Striker (same as above, maybe not though it is a special summon floating tuner).
- Master Hyperion (if agents get a boost this'd be needed).
- Rabbit (Same as Laggia, it's not very likely, it'd only happen if either A, OCG are getting TGU soon, or B, OCG take note of the fact it's topping so consistently in TCG, before you ask I don't play Rabbit).
- Elemental HERO Neos Alius AND/OR E - Emergency Call (Heros are topping a bit over in OCG from what I hear).
- Asceticism of the Six Samurai (Asceticism Six Sam decks are popular in OCGland)
- REDMD (Big in Chaos Dragons, big in Hieratics (although they aren't needed inhand)).
- Light-Pulsar (pretty much Chaos Sorc with more atk, more revival and a much more annoying effect).
- Atum (As I said before, Hieratics are big in OCGland).
- Inzektor Hornet + Inzektor Dragonfly (hit the consistency a bit. A limit to Hornet or Dragonfly would be too much).
- Rekindling and/or Laval Volcano Handmaiden (very big for Laval decks which top consistently in OCG).
- Dragged Down into the Grave (not likely but it's a VERY good card in DW, this is more a personal thing though, I find it's kind of unfair to be able to plus while seeing your opponents hand and discarding a card of your choice, it's why Trap Dustshoot was banned).
- Pot of Duality and/or Cardcar D (when they're run in 3s in almost every deck you know there's something wrong).
- Spore and GUB (we can hope, since the meta sped up a bit maybe plants would be a bit fairer).
- Tengu (I haven't seen a single deck that's used this since the semi, and it's not that amazing outside of synchroing, and why'd they even hit it when TGU was a thing?).
You may have noticed how I didn't mention Wind-Ups, that's because it doesn't top for crap, yes it's annoying but so are Lightsworn but they aren't likely to get hit (unless it's for Chaos Dragons).
22.214.171.124 (talk) 06:50, June 9, 2012 (UTC)
- I doubt Wind-Up Zenmaines will be hit, actually, I see a lot in your list that I don't agree with. REDMD is used at 2 in Chaos Dragon and maybe at 2/3 in the Hieratic OTK, so a Semi on him is useless. But it would be easier to hit the cards that enable OTK plays, so Konami will probably add like maybe 4-5 cards to the list, and maybe change the positions of others. Also, the Plants are probably not coming back, still too many plays left to them, plus they are free, no-cost tuners that can be revived whenever you want, which isn't fair, no matter how you justify it, Plaguespreader Zombie is probably the limit to what a reusable tuner should do, since it has a cost. Plus, you want Tengu AND the Plant tuners back? Yeah, not happening. ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 12:53, June 9, 2012 (UTC)
I doubt that Reborn Tengu will be back to unlimited in the near future, especially if the Plant tuners return (I'm actually thinking that there's a decent chance of Spore returning). That thing's like Destiny HERO - Malicious, except even worse. 126.96.36.199 (talk) 16:39, June 9, 2012 (UTC)
Mali was used in Tele DaD, tengu in Plants.
And I was just saying since the meta's so fast now, easily plusing multiple times a turn (Inzektors, Rabbit, etc), the fact they wouldn't plus the hardest might be enough to be brought back.
Oh, and my Spore/GUB thing was an "I wish", I do doubt it'll happen and I still think Tengu should be brought back even if Spore/GUB aren't. I doubt many decks would even run him. Sure he's a great floater but what else can you use him for (other than boosting the current sychro decks and stalling)?
188.8.131.52 (talk) 01:44, June 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Still don't think TeleDAD will be back to where it once was, because the point of this banlist is to probably slow down Inzkektors and Rabbit, so bringing back TeleDAD, even is it just Mali, isn't the best idea, plus, Emergency Teleport is at 2. Even if Tele isn't back to it's old power and speed, still pretty dangerous Synchro stuff. ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 12:49, June 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Mali going to 3 wouldn't make a huge difference for Tele-DAD. It would make it more consistent and usable, but we wouldn't see it topping any YCS's. And after Konami put JD at 3 and Lumina at 2 I'm expecting to see them bringing some other potentially powerful decks off the banlist. Djjomon (talk • contribs) 14:04, June 10, 2012 (UTC)
AS I said earlier, I'm okay with FF/FHD being banned because I use Lightsworns more. Also, just limit Atum, instant stop for the OTK. Zenmaines I would LIKE to be hit, but probably will not, even though it is in the OCG. Right now it seems Chaos, Hieratics, and Inzectors will be the big ones hit. Wind-Ups may get Hunter banned, who knows. From my research RR hasn't been doing so hot, and I doubt that D and Duality will be hit. Jamesfury (talk • contribs) 05:15, June 11, 2012 (UTC)
--Tupac1971ful (talk • contribs) 08:57, June 14, 2012 (UTC) well as most said inzektors/rabbits/wind-ups/hieratics/chaos dragons/dark world need to be hit. dragonfly/hornet limited,rescue rabbit semi-limited,hunter limited or banned?,atumn limiterd,future fusion and RED-eyes limited and snow/grapha limited (snow problably)..but except of those there are decks that need a little push like blackwings they are too slow nowadays many cards hitted and cant stand the meta in their current state,than lonefire and debris can be at 2 as well as mezuki or Agent of mystery - earth, (zombies even with their swarming they dobnt see play)..the help lightsworns a lot so maybe lumina at 3? but possibly not..
- Why do people want Dark World hit? They aren't even topping heavily, they are big and consistant, and they pop a card here and there, but they're that good as to need a hit. Just feels like people are hating on Grapha. ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 12:36, June 15, 2012 (UTC)
I dont think tele dad can make of a comeback ,because crush card virus , dimnensional fusion and dark magician of chaos are all banned.
I personally think if you want to hit Chaos Dragon, ban Five headed dragon and not future fusion. Five headed dragon is the reason why chaos dragon are able to dump so many dragons into the grave, if five headed dragon is gone, then they can't use future fusion to dump so many dragons, making future fusion almost pointless in that deck. Also decks that revolve around future fusion, like the chimeratech OTK don't even top in todays meta, chaos dragon is the only good deck that uses future fusion, and the only reason it works is due to five headed dragon, so really, there's almost no reason to ban future fusion and hurt a lot of decks that need it, when you can just ban five headed dragon and hurt only 1 deck (chaos dragon). Also, I think Inzektor hornet and dragonfly should be limited, as they are the main driving force behind the inzektor engine or if you don't want to limit dragonfly, ban hornet, and atum should be limited to 1, to stop the hieratic otk. Wind-up Hunter I hope gets banned, or zenmaighty gets limited, but I doubt it. Neos01 (talk • contribs) 19:19, June 15, 2012 (UTC)
I've noticed some of you guys look to be straight up killing archetypes.
I mean, as the previous guy said he wants Dragonfly AND Hornet Limited or Hornet BANNED. I mean jeeze, that's a little more than a hit, that'd completely kill the archetype, Ladybug is only run as a substitution Hornet, it isn't very good, and there's no substitution Dragonfly. I mean, why would you want to kill an archetype and not just hinder it so it's no longer as dominant?
I personally don't think FHD would get banned is FF has already been hit down to a limit, it'd be more likely for a card to get banned from a limit than from 3.
And is this time going to be exactly the same as last time where noone realizes TCG only cards exist and the meta in TCG and OCG are completely different? Because that got annoying after a few minutes of "TGU NEEDS A LIMIT!"(although if it was an OCG card I would agree to a semi, but they don't have it so why should they care).
184.108.40.206 (talk) 01:36, June 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Inzektors won't be dead without Hornet. They just have to rely on the other Inzektors, like Ladybug and whatnot, and make Rank 5/6 Summons. But doing anything other a straight-out ban on Hornet, or a limit on Dragonfly and Hornet, won't help. Even if you limit Hornet, cards like Armageddon Knight exist, that is only 1 card, but if Hornet gets limited, people might just slot 2 of him in, that combined with stuff like Summoner Monk...it's going to be annoying, and means that Hornet will still wind up in the grave, probably every duel. ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 01:30, June 18, 2012 (UTC)
- So Agents (I'm talking pure agents which were definitely playable) are meant to be playable since they only had 1 limit?(Also note how the search card was hit and not the cards that do anything).
- You're suggesting Inzektors should have a straight up ban on their main monster (hornet) or a limit to both their main monster and their main Xyz monster (where a side deck would kill them very easily)?
- Oh and Ladybug only does rank 4/5's, and if you only have a Centi out (which would be common with a limited Dragonfly) it does absolutely nothing. You get to boost the level of 1 monster for no apparent reason (don't say Monster Reborn, Inzektor Sword - Zektkaliber, Inzektor Giga-Mantis, etc because not only would that require an extra card just for a rank 3/4/5 but for the 2 Inzektor cards they need to be popped).
- You can't honestly tell me that a limit to both wouldn't kill the deck. And outright banning hornet would most likely do the same, rank 5's suck and there are better rank 4 spam decks.
- 220.127.116.11 (talk) 05:28, June 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Even if hornet is banned, if you keep the other inzektors unlimited the deck will still be fine. If you replace Ladybug with hornet in the inzektor combo, you can summon Xyz monsters losing no advantage. And 1 hornet and 1 dragonfly is all that is needed to start the combo, so even if 1 hornet or dragonfly exists, so will the combo. Rank 5's don't suck, Tiras can't be destroyed by card effects and can destroy a card each time it battles, Exa-Stag can steal an opponents monster and increase its ATK and Zenmaioh can destroy 2 facedowns, those don't suck, and there're tons of Rank 4's that can be used, and don't forget you can still use Rank 3's. So yeah, even if hornet is gone, inzektors are still very playable. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 09:00, June 18, 2012 (UTC)
- As I said before, they start with Centi (50% chance to have a Centi and not a Dragonfly), yep that Ladybug sure did a lot of good.
- Let's say they get Tyras out. Oh look at that, a little Chaos Dragon deck (a very common deck) where they can attack over it quite easily.
- Rabbit no longer has a problem with the deck as they don't have to worry about Reborn reviving whatever to re-pop everything making Laggia/Dolkka useless.
- Hieratics would quite easily attack over it.
- Lavals (which should be in TCG by the time the banlist hits if I'm not mistaken) can attack over it so easily it isn't funny.
- Don't even TRY to say Exa-Stag is good, it's 800 attack that can take 1 monster and gain half its attack. So if we say 2500 attack as the average 800 + 2500/2 = 2050, if you manage to protect it 2 turns and equip a 2500 attacker for each, then it's 3300. OR you know, Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon 2600 attack that gets rid of one face up monster, the only situation I can see Exa-Stag being better is against Light Pulsar Dragon or Elemental HERO Absolute Zero where it wont activate their effects due to them never leaving the field.
- And if you want rank 4s, what the hell are you using Inzektors for? There are plenty of archetypes that do it much faster, easier and better. The fact they can also do rank 3s and 5s doesn't make much of a difference.
- But seriously, compared to pop 2 a rank 5 is nothing, they aren't doing amazingly in TCG (they are in OCG without a doubt though), so this hit would make it T1.5 or even lower over here.
- 22.214.171.124 (talk) 10:05, June 18, 2012 (UTC)
I know this is a little off topic, but do any of you think that Glads will get a boost in either the September or March banlist? Personally i think the limit on Bestiari cripples the deck from its true playability potential.--126.96.36.199 (talk) 21:57, June 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, but with more than 1 Gladiator Beast Bestiari, both Glads and Gyzarus Spam decks get a boost, Gyzarus spam isn't worth 2 Bestiari. Also to the Inzektor player, what do you do if you can't hit Hornet or Dragonfly? The fact is, the combo exists, the consistency exists, you have to get rid of one, what would you hit? The ban on Agents gets rid of Consistency, the deck isn't competitively playable because of that. Now what do you do so Inzektors become less broken, because the pop 2 a turn for 2/3 turns if you open right, is annoying and unfair, because in the end, the Inzektor guy gets a Rank 3, loses nothing in terms of cards, and the other guy loses 2 cards, and has to kill the Rank 3. Pop 2 is good, no one has said it isn't, but it's also not totally fair, because if I don't have Skill Drain, Effect Veiler, or Macro Cosmos, I can't do much. ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 23:33, June 18, 2012 (UTC)
- I think he meant decks that are based on him, like Chaos. But BLS in Inzektors isn't the problem in Inzektors. ---Dark Ace SP (Talk) 00:05, June 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Actually no, I mean barely any decks that run BLS that aren't chaos dragons top, and if they do run BLS they're just reducing consistency. Inzektors do better without it and if you run BLS in Rabbit you're an idiot.
- Also @Ace, I don't play Inzektors often because I don't enjoy playing them, I just don't like to see people wanting to kill an archetype because they think it's "OMG SO BROKEN GOTTA KILL NOW!" without looking at the other options.
- Currently Inzektors have 4 level 3's, Dragonfly, Centi, Hornet and Inzektor Ant.
- Seeing as Dragonfly enables Xyz (which is a big part of what the deck is meant to be about), you can't hit it too hard.
- Hornet enables rank 3s and is the only equip they have that isn't completely useless when equipped to a single monster, the others are rather situational (Inzektor Earwig boosts the monster 1000 attack, Inzektor Firefly views all set cards the opponent controls, Inzektor Hopper allows the monster to attack directly while other monsters can't attack, and Inzektor Ladybug boosts 1 face up monsters level by 1-2). The effect is good but hitting it would mean hitting one of the only GOOD equips, not to mention other cards were based around its effect (Giga-Mantis, Giga-Weevil, Zektkaliber) so you can't really hit it too hard.
- Centi searches and helps the combo repeat while being replaceable (Hornet/Ant, yes Ant's shit). Banning would probably be too big a hit though.
- After looking over all this, a Centi Limit, Hornet Semi would probably do the trick, or Hornet Semi, Dragonfly Semi with maybe Centi Semi. Hit the consistency a bit instead of killing the main cards in the deck. (Again, with Agents, they hit the searcher and not Hyperion/Venus/Kristya).
- 188.8.131.52 (talk) 05:04, June 20, 2012 (UTC)
- People seem to forget that the F&L List isn't meant to destroy decks, but to balance out the game for all players. Inzektors losing their destruction powers or having their looping powers nerfed would do just that. Make them balanced and still competitive, But no longer the deck that caused Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror to go from 10 cents to over 4 dollars. Djjomon (talk • contribs) 05:38, June 20, 2012 (UTC)
inzektors its turn gain a total of +2-3 advatage,its totally unfair..dragonfly is broken its not once per turn and its effect activates for its equiped card to it sent to grave,so as many said the best solution would be to hit consistency of the deck personally i would go 2 dragonfly and 1 hornet..or otherwise as a last resort they can hit this deck too tough and release new support for it less broken thats a way they have been doing for many cards/decks that seemed to be broken (substitoad,DMoC,fishborg blaster etc. or the new blackwing monster instead of kalut giving 500atck boost and not 1400) well the thing is that they have to be nerfed somehow..its annoying having a dominant deck in so many terms better than other common decks but thats the truth for its format --Tupac1971ful (talk • contribs) 07:45, June 20, 2012 (UTC)
Currently Banned Cards
Out of curiosity, are there any currently banned cards that anybody wants back this Banlist? I've noticed that a couple of people want to bring back DMoC, I don't know if that would be good or not. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 20:33, June 20, 2012 (UTC)