|Forums:||Index → Yu-Gi-Oh! Wiki Community Discussion → Search Bar||Post new comment|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
Uh, is there something wrong with the search bar? cause after a week, its search info isn't really updated after most articles have been renamed. Like, for example, I tried searching for Hieratic on the bar, but it wouldn't show, and it'd still had "Hieroglyph" in it. LastMinute (talk • contribs) 02:35, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
- The only thing I noticed that was changed recent was that if you properly type a name into the search, instead of taking you to the page, it goes to a search page with There is a page named "Hieratic" on this wiki at the top which I need to click to go to, which is kinda annoying imo.
- If this is about the autocomplete, both seem to show for me.
- -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 02:39, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Honestly, they need to fix it back to normal so I can be satisfy just going to front page instead of click twice to get to the front page... That's just stupid shit I ever see. --iFredCat 04:05, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
- It was an intentional change. You can read about it here and see people's reactions in the comments -- Deltaneos (talk) 15:35, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
- The Monobook skin (at least as of right now) still have two buttons on the search bar. "Go" will take you straight to the article if one by the searched name exists, while "Search" takes you to the search. No idea why they couldn't just implement that in the Wikia skin and avoid this whole thing. Cheesedude (talk • contribs) 12:35, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
This update changed the "go" button in Monobook, as well.Fixed!"
- So it was a bug, and it's been fixed, all good then. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 13:59, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
- And now they've disabled the dropdown. Beautiful. --Golden Key (talk • contribs) 00:52, May 17, 2012 (UTC)