|Forums:||Index → General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion → Jinzo vs. ceasefire|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 4205 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
a jinzo is facedown and i activate ceasefire will ceasefire be negated once jinzo is fliped face up?18.104.22.168 15:39, 27 August 2009 (UTC)
- if that is true, then why does Acid Trap Hole destroy Jinzo?22.214.171.124 01:33, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
- Continuous Effects (like the effect of "Jinzo") cannot "turn on" or start being applied during the middle of a Chain Link. It will wait until the Chain Link finishes resolving, and then "turn on".
- If "Jinzo" is flipped by "Ceasefire", then the effect of "Jinzo" will start being applied after the current Chain Link resolves. So you flip the monsters, then inflict damage, then the effect of "Jinzo" will start being applied.
- If "Jinzo" is flipped by "Acid Trap Hole", then the effect of "Jinzo" will start being applied after the current Chain Link resolves. So you flip "Jinzo", then destroy it, then you cannot apply the effect of "Jinzo" since it is no longer face-up on the field.
- --Deus Ex Machina (Talk) 23:42, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.