|Forums:||Index → Yu-Gi-Oh! Wiki Community Discussion → Forbidden/Limited in TCG Traditional||Post new comment|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
It seems quite redundant that for cards forbidden in the TCG, the infobox (cardtable) instead shows the status for all three formats, no matter what it is. It is known that all forbidden TCG Advanced cards are limited in the traditional format.
However, the traditional format isn't often used in tournaments, as official tournaments even down to the regional level usually use TCG Advanced or OCG.
I would suggest the following changes to the card infobox:
- For forbidden TCG cards, just show that the card is forbidden in TCG advanced.
- You will know that in Traditional, it is limited.
- For cards forbidden in OCG and TCG, simply show that the card is forbidden, much like other statuses.
- Yeah, we have thought about this. It would be implemented like that, basically, or just without the mention of TCG Advanced, since you'd know it would never been like that in Traditional. The template is being restructured bit by bit.
- Thanks for suggestion! Becasita Pendulum (talk • contribs) 10:15, June 12, 2017 (UTC)
I wonder how often is TCG Traditional used nowadays? It seems redundant to list a Forbidden TCG card separately as Forbidden in Advanced and Limited in Traditional, since there isn't a single exception to the rule that all Forbidden cards become Limited in Traditional.
Do you think there will ever be an exception to the rule that all Forbidden Advanced cards are Limited in Traditional? (for example, being Forbidden in all 3 formats) a mulligan. (talk • contribs) 22:49, June 12, 2017 (UTC)