|Forums:||Index → Yu-Gi-Oh! Wiki Community Discussion → Chat Mod Nominations - 3/14/12||Post new comment|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
Ok we have decided as a whole we need more than 3 Chat Mods beacause of constant Spam and Flooding , That we the normal users must maintain.
Scarecrowbill is nominating himslef if that's allowed. Just cuz some people don't like or agree with my tendancies doesn't mean I can't be a good chat mod. Please pick me—This unsigned comment was made by Scarecrowbill (talk • contribs) 02:46, March 15, 2012(UTC)
Saimaster1 for a self-nomination. I easily resolve conflicts with reason and peaceful talk. I also have been a member on here for quite a while (almost a year and a half) and am supported and liked by alot of the fellow Wikia members here.—This unsigned comment was made by Saimaster1 (talk • contribs) 02:54, March 15, 2012 (UTC)
Milwaukee's Beast - Also a self nomination. i am on almost every day and know how to handle situations peacefully and when to put down the Ban Hammer on someone. That awkward moment when we get into a conversion about the game Yugioh I can be ready to answer any question a player has and am very experienced with the game. I know how to Peacfully handle situations and not just drop the ban hammer on everyone in the fight. I also have alot of friends here but i tend not to be very biased. Well thats all I have to say.Milwaukee's Beast (talk • contribs) 03:02, March 15, 2012 (UTC)
I think i speak for the Entire Chat when i say any of us would make great mods and would be ready on the clock to handle a situation. - Thanks for your cooperation , Robert (Milwaukee's Beast)—This unsigned comment was made by Milwaukee's Beast (talk • contribs) 03:01, March 15, 2012 (UTC)
I have to nominate Saimaster1 he's good at resolving conflicts. He never fights as far as I see, and he's always fair. - BUNILLA WILL KILL US ALL
- I personally have no problems with the two of the three I nominated last time, but didn't give it to in the end; Princess of Time and Scarecrowbill. I'd also somewhat considered EvolGirl2, but decided not to suggest her since she'd been inactive at the time.
- I can't say I'm in favour of Milwaukee's Beast. I don't have anything against him personally, but I don't think he's quite ready for this. I haven't seen him resolve situations peacefully, other than telling everyone to "shut the **** up". There have been two cases where he's given me false evidence when asking me to ban people; one of which he told he me contacted Wikia and they told him that the user was a known paedophile/sex offender and one where he told me a user had vandalised a wiki through an account and he was able to get the user's IP and confirm it was an alternate account. Plus there have been a few times where he's flooded the chat with repeated single character comments.
- KonotaChanFanBoy2 AKA SoulEatingBlade, I don't think is ready either, based on how he's spread AWA paranoia and proudly spoke about how he was trolling another chat.
- Saimaster1 doesn't seem too bad. I don't recall any trouble ever surrounding him. I haven't seen him on quite as much as other people, so it's hard for me to picture what he'd be like. -- Deltaneos (talk) 15:16, March 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Lately BROOKLYN RAGE! (Evolution is the key) has been getting involved in a lot of arguments with other users and occasionally insults users. Also if a user who's caused trouble in the past enters the room, he tends to bring up the trouble that user has caused before and argue with them until they leave. Asking a lot if/how to become a mod, saying you can't wait to execute your first ban if you become a mod and saying you want to be a mod so people will respect will you are often signs that the user isn't ready for the role. Vandalising other wikis (w:c:math:Special:Contributions/BROOKLYN_RAGE! and w:c:justinbieber:Special:Contributions/BROOKLYN_RAGE!) isn't a good sign either. -- Deltaneos (talk) 17:01, March 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Agreed with Delta, as I had some experience get involving in argue between Bobafett and other user about Forum - Evolution should learn to control his emotion before be able to tackle the conflict in the Chatbox, as well as listen to both sides (which I didn't do when I was nominate for Admins once) --FredCat 17:09, March 15, 2012 (UTC)
How about me?:D Jk i don't really care