|Forums:||Index → Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Help → A deck for scrap monsters|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 301 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
Decks for free!
This might have been proper to post somewhere else. Anyways, here you go:
Designless Square (talk • contribs) 20:22, January 1, 2011 (UTC)
,,, why would you ever have Scrap Mind Reader in a deck without Formula Synchron... that's like.. the entire point of it (pop something, summon mind reader & searcher, sync for 2) :3-Resk (talk • contribs) 20:26, January 1, 2011 (UTC)
- All right; I'll throw 'im in.
Designless Square (talk • contribs) 20:30, January 1, 2011 (UTC)
Also, you may wish to fit in a Naturia Beast & Naturia Barkion due to the ease of summon, ie: beast + searcher for Beast, & beast + 2 searcher for Bark.-Resk (talk • contribs) 20:44, January 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Barkion hates "Imperial Iron Wall," the crux of the Deck, and lacks any other perks over Iron Chain Dragon. I like tiger. I'll remove Goyo Guardian to make room.
Designless Square (talk • contribs) 21:04, January 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Really? Never? Awright. Any thoughts on Quillbolt Hedgehog?
Designless Square (talk • contribs) 22:39, January 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Goyo>Iron Chain Dragon. So, you should remove that Dragon from your extra deck for Goyo. Runer5h (talk • contribs) 02:40, January 2, 2011 (UTC)Runer5h
O RLY? Never noticed his ridiculous ATK. By the way, do the proportions of Tuners and Material look right? I have no way of knowing because I was making this Deck for that guy up there.
- I should probably be signing normally; this thread looks like a tank ran over it. Designless Square (talk • contribs) 04:03, January 2, 2011 (UTC)
- He loves Quillbolt Hedgehog. I will cut him to 1, though.
- I keep imagining Glow-Up Bulb as a Soft White. Scrap Searcher is not as reliable, but is more useful. I don't know if I should include Plaguespreader for his neat effect. He is rather disconnected from the archetype.
Designless Square (talk • contribs) 18:51, January 2, 2011 (UTC)