|Forums:||Index → Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Help → A Cyber Twin OTK Deck|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 3735 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
Ok, with the new improvement of the Cyber Archetype thanks to Cyber Dragon Zwei, and because I have been working with Cyber Monsters recently, I thought about this Deck. Cyber Twin Dragon, with his 2800 ATK points is an amazing card, and even can attack twice during the Battle Phase. So, I thought about this Multi-OTK Deck. It's Multi because you have up to three OTK options, all involving Cyber Twin of course.
I don't think I'll put Zwei in this Deck, although it would be a great addition to the deck, for three reasons, so DON'T INSIST:
1. I'm form Paraguay, and here there are no much tournaments places, only one.
2. Cyber Dragon Zwei will cost a fortune on the Internet for sure.
3. My objective is to summon Cyber Twin Dragon, not Cyber End Dragon.
So, you know: comments, advices, etc. Tahnks since now
--184.108.40.206 20:03, January 10, 2010 (UTC)gray_kaiser
- I'm just bumping because this will be one of my Decks in the Local Tournament next week, and I really need your opinion, please
--220.127.116.11 21:40, January 11, 2010 (UTC)gray_kaiser
I don't think you need the Shooting Star Bows. The OTK should be done either by crushing their Attack Position monsters, or by a direct attack on a clear field. I also don't see the point in Minaturize.--Akiza Izayoi 22:53, January 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Shooting Star and Miniaturize are there for Machine Duplication. Besides, I can use Miniaturize as a dfensive tactic against my opponent's monster. And when Cyber Twin Dragon is on the Field thanks to Power Bond, plus a Limiter Removal, I can equip him with Shooting Star Arrow, so attack directly. So, basically, they are there for summon, defense, and a direct attack.
--18.104.22.168 10:35, January 12, 2010 (UTC)gray_kaiser