|Forums:||Index → Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Help → "Cripple" deck ideas, help plz|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 2835 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
I'm thinking of a deck style that's designed to "drain" the other guy's deck of one or two types of cards - monster, spell, trap - working like a Vampire Lord on crack. I would waste all their spells and then get a Jinzo lock, for example.
- Hmm... why don't you just try a mill deck? Runer5h 02:01, December 29, 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
I think you answered your own question. Just make a Vampire Lord deck on crack.--Akiza Izayoi 02:11, December 29, 2009 (UTC)
Ideas for support cards for the "Vampire Lord On Crack" deck?188.8.131.52 02:28, December 29, 2009 (UTC)
Include Shrink. It'll make your opponent pay for trying to fight your vampire. Include three Vampire Ladies, as well.--Akiza Izayoi 02:40, December 29, 2009 (UTC)
- And of course normal Zombie support - Mezuki and such. Runer5h 03:16, December 29, 2009 (UTC)Runer5h
coldwave will help
If you wanted to make a mill deck, i'd recommend iron chains, have out 3 paralyzing chains and will kill any lightsworn deck and cripple the others. Also put in defenders to help them go through there deck way to fast, and just synchro for iron chain dragon and put out paralyzing chain ftw :)Jabari Out 13:35, December 29, 2009 (UTC)Jabari Out
how about adding "fairy meteor crush " with vampire lord call of the mummy can get "vampire lord"on the field fast if you have a mill deck try to have 1 heavy slump so you can reduct enemy opptions and then desroy the new cards in his deck then a soccerrer of dark magic + spellcaster villige shuts down your opponents spells and traps a few anti-monster cards like smashing ground fissure and trap hole will help to deal with your opponents powerful monsters [if he has any left] that inferno card thingy where if you have less than 3000 life points than your opponent all monsters from BOTH players deck get removed from play
how bout that card that you play 1000 life points and as long as the card remones an your field when your opponent summons a monster your opponent losses cards equel to its level
[soooooo sorry for my terrible spelling]
- 1) what is this card thou speakest of?
- 2) wow... w o w... I never thought to use piercing with Vampire Lord... lol, I am so trying Big Bang Shot, thanks!--SantaOrc26 (Talk) 13:12, September 1, 2010 (UTC)
- I have an idea that will rob your opponent of all possible card types, but it's nearly impossible:
1. Use "Ojama Trio", then combine 2 "Ojama Tokens" by using "Super Polymerization" and Fusion Summon "Ojama Knight".
2. Activate "Ojamagic" (it will be on the field, and after activation in the graveyard, so you can summon "Ojama Yellow", "Ojama Black" and "Ojama Green".) and use "Polymerization" to Fusion Summon "Ojama King".
3. Activate "Mausoleum of the Emperor" and "Narrow Pass" to summon "Jinzo" and "Spell Canceller"
Result of step 1 = Lockdown of 2 Monster Card Zones
Result of step 2 = Lockdown of other 3 Monster Card Zones
Result of Step 3 = Lockdown of Spells and Traps
In my Zombie Mill deck I used Virus Cannon along with the mass-swarming power of Doomkaiser Dragon/Assault Mode. Sadly I only have one copy. But with 3, you have the potential to mill 15 spell cards. It also has a Trolling factor in that you opponent has to chose what spells to send to the grave.