Five-Headed Dragon is a character version of the card "Five-Headed Dragon".
It appears as an opponent in Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Arena, as the boss of Stage 12 under Quest mode. Defeating it for the first time as an opponent earns the player 50,000 Duel Points.
This is an evil dragon with five elements: DARK, EARTH, WATER, FIRE, and WIND. With its mighty power, it is plotting to conquer the world. But its ambition will be crushed by an ultimate dragon knight.
Don't be a bad loser. Admit your defeat and surrender! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.
Upon defeat for the first time:
You sure have the devil's luck.
- Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
- Blizzard Dragon x2
- Debris Dragon
- Decoy Dragon
- Dragon Ice
- Exploder Dragon
- Golem Dragon x2
- Koa'ki Meiru Drago x2
- Masked Dragon x3
- Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
- Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders
- Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms
- Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls
- Strong Wind Dragon
- Each opponent in Stage 12 is based on a member of the Big Five. This character is based on the Big Five united in the Legendary Heroes and Virtual World arcs. In both arcs, they used this character's card counterpart, but were defeated by Yami Yugi and a partner (Seto Kaiba in the Legendary Heroes arc and Joey Wheeler in the Virtual World arc).