The Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game - Official Rulebook Version 10
|| This file is in PDF format.
Portable Document Format (PDF) is a file format created by Adobe Systems for document exchange. PDF is used for representing two-dimensional documents in a manner independent of the application software, hardware, and operating system. Each PDF file encapsulates a complete description of a fixed-layout 2D document that includes the text, fonts, images, and 2D vector graphics which compose the documents.
The best way to view PDF files is locally using a reader.
Several free readers for every system are available at pdfreaders.org.
|| Privacy considerations: PDF is a complex format that may expose some of your private information in some cases. Make sure to configure your PDF viewer in a safe way. Learn more about this issue.
This issue is not specific to this particular file, but a general issue with the PDF format.
|| This image is from a book. The copyright for this image is most likely owned by either the publisher of the comic or the writer(s) and/or artist(s) which produced the book in question. It is believed that the use of book scans:
...qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law. Any other uses of this image, on Wikia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement.
- Images of the cover of a book:
- To illustrate the book in question.
- To illustrate the copyrighted comic book character(s) or group(s) on the cover of the issue in question.
- Images of an interior illustration or page of a book:
- To illustrate the scene or storyline depicted.
- To illustrate the copyrighted character(s) or group(s) depicted on the excerpted illustration in question.
- Where no free alternative exists or can be created due to but not limited to:
- When an image contains graphics or other things which may be trademarked and therefore even a image drawn by an editor would not be free-use due to trademark.
- When the originality of the original image is needed to depict itself in ways that a freely reproduced image could not depict.
- On the Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia (//yugioh.fandom.com), hosted on servers in the United States by Wikia, Inc. (wikia.com)
| This tag is not a sufficient claim of fair use. You must also include the source of the work, all available copyright information, and a detailed fair use rationale.
If possible please use one of the more specific modes of the Fair use template listed at Template:Fair use. |