This is the talk page for discussing the page, Card Trivia:Number 40: Gimmick Puppet of Strings.
Please try to
Many Numbers in the Similar
Ok, this has be creating to prevent the future Edit-Warring - I have seen that two users; Jet-Nova and IP-Addressed User Code 22.214.171.124, are suggesting to put in more Number Monsters that have their "Number" appear twice in same images, while Rocket.knight.777 disagreed and removed those from the article. I would like to have them all come here and discussing them out instead of being knuckleheads and headbutt at each other with their angers and arguments. I am aware that it won't solve problem that way but... Just speak your thought out here, without throw some muds at each other! Thank you. --iFredCat 16:14, April 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Since there are a lot of them, it isn't important to note it. There is no need or a discussion here, since the new policy is against irrelevant trivia which applies to a substantial amount of cards. 126.96.36.199 (talk) 16:19, April 21, 2013 (UTC)
- If you can see, I am the only one that offered a reason for my edits. The others just committed baseless edit war. And since they obviously won't participate in a discussion when they can't offer a reason for their edits, I say an admin should be contacted; otherwise, you're just wasting time. 188.8.131.52 (talk) 16:36, April 21, 2013 (UTC)
- I was just trying to get things back to normalcy, but that 184.108.40.206 wouldn't listen to reason. And then big blocks of trivia started to disappear with no reason or defense other than "irrelevant" when it was prefectly fine for everyone before. I just walked away before we have another C96 war, but it looks like things kept going after I left. --Rocket.knight.777 (talk • contribs) 16:44, April 21, 2013 (UTC)
- The double numbers I can understand, that was ok when it was just 15, 6, and 40, but the rest? Uh-huh, no one else had problems with it other than you. If it were the case, Fredcat or the admins would have deleted them a long time ago. I think someone sure go to that 93 guys talk page, because he does not seem to want to listen to reason. --Rocket.knight.777 (talk • contribs) 16:49, April 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Everything I deleted was irrelevant. If you don't believe, you may ask an admin who deals with Trivia. One of them was comparing it to Bounzer; comparing to other unrelated cards is irrelevant; one was a baseless reason on why it is number 40; one was comparison to a different series; however, I doubt it was done purposefully, so it should be avoided. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 16:53, April 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, I did read that article. And it seemed like it is a good evidence, so go ahead - remove all unnecessary Trivia lines. Be sure to put in some summary to explain why you did that.
- If you just take them out without evidence, it only ended up in the Edit-Warring, like Rocket.knight.777 has different opinion on you early. --iFredCat 16:58, April 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Speaking of my opinion. Until we know for sure what the card makers had intended to be behind what they did with the cards, we have no absolute clue what's fact and what's baseless. It's not always for us to decide that. Let the admins and senior members figure that out, unless its blatantly obvious or redundant (like the double Numbers). --Rocket.knight.777 (talk • contribs) 17:02, April 21, 2013 (UTC)