- This card's Japanese flavor text has no punctuation, and is written entirely in hiragana (a simplified Japanese writing system, commonly used to render the pronunciation of the more complex kanji). This gives the impression of having been written by a young child, such as this monster.
- The unofficial English translation mimics this by removing all capital letters.
- This card's English, French and German flavor texts are haikus.
- This card's flavor text and the very similar names imply that this monster is related to "Zombina".
- "Bone Mouse" appears in this card's artwork.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.