- The symbol on this monster's eyepatch features a bow and arrow, which is also her weapon.
- This monster has several counterparts from different series.
- This monster being female might be a pun about "Xiangsheng" (Sōjō) sounding similar to "girl" (Shōjo).
- The OCG/TCG version of this card's Pendulum Effect is sort of the opposite of its anime counterpart. While the anime version changes the Level of a monster's Level equal to any other monster's Level on the field, the OCG/TCG version changes the Rank of its controller's Xyz Monster equal to the Level of another monster on their field.
- Wu Xing, also known as the Five Stages (Wood, Earth, Water, Fire, and Metal), is a fivefold conceptual scheme that many traditional Chinese fields used to explain a wide array of phenomena. In the creation cycle (相生 xiāngshēng; in Japanese, sōjō), one elements is generated or created from the other.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.