- This monster appears in the artwork of "Synchro Deflector".
- This card's ATK is equal to the ATK of "X-Head Cannon" after applying the ATK boosts of "Y-Dragon Head" and "Z-Metal Tank" that are equipped to it.
- At one point, this card was impossible to Summon in the TCG. This is because of its release in the 2003 Collectors Tins, a product that was released before the pack containing this card's Fusion Materials, Magician's Force, was released.
- This is the only promotional card in the "Monster Figure Collection 3" (and in the 3 sets) that is not a Dragon-Type monster.
- This card's first and third OCG/TCG artworks are taken from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist Duel 195: "Secret Plan to Call God!", the first from the panel where this monster is shown being Summoned, and the third from the panel where this monster is shown attacking "Big Shield Guardna".
- This card's second OCG/TCG artwork is derived from two separate scenes in the manga: the "X-Head Cannon" portion is taken from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist Duel 195: "Secret Plan to Call God!", specifically from the panel showing "XY-Dragon Cannon" being Summoned, while the combined "Y-Dragon Head" and "Z-Metal Tank" portion is taken from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist Duel 196: "Obelisk Strikes Back!", specifically from the panel showing "Interdimensional Matter Transporter" teleporting this monster (albeit with minor changes in detail for this second portion).
- This is the first card that could be Special Summoned via Contact Fusion (even though that Special Summoning term didn't exist at the time).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.