- The familiar of "Wynn" is "Petit Dragon".
- "Wynn" appears in the artwork of "Spiritual Wind Art - Miyabi".
- "Wynn" has three advanced forms: "Familiar-Possessed - Wynn", "Storming Wynn" and “Wynn the Wind Charmer, Verdant”.
- According to the Duel Terminal Master Guide, "Winda, Priestess of Gusto" is her older sister, and "Windaar, Sage of Gusto" is her father. She disliked being bound by her family lineage and left for the outside world. She doesn't have "Gusto" Crests in her eyes, and she's familiar with "Dragons". In Master Guide 2, she came from the first "Duel World", not "Terminal World".
- "Wynn" may be ambidextrous, as she is holding her staff left-handed but has her right hand wrapped around her left hand in her flip effect form.
- While all four Elemental Spirit Charmers carry one or two vials in their coat pocket, Wynn is the only to carry another object besides, which happens to be a stuffed bunny doll.
- This could be a memento of her family since her sister, "Winda", also has a stuffed bunny doll in her coat pocket.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.