- This card resembles different parts of other "Wind-Up" Xyz Monster, including "Wind-Up Zenmaines". You can also see how this card was constructed in "Zenmailstrom".
- This card could be a reference to Getter 2 from the Getter Robo manga. It has red legs, its main body is yellow, the parts on top are white and it also possesses the same weapons as it: a drill as one arm and a claw as the other arm.
- This card also could be a Super Sentai reference because many of their combination robots have names that ends with "-oh", for example "Shinkenoh" from Samurai Sentai Shinkenger.
- Coincidentally, the Super Sentai series aired during the same timeframe as this card's release (which is Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger) has a robot named Gokaioh.
- The "oh" itself on those robots as well as on this card, means "king" (just like in Yu-Gi-Oh).
- This card and "Wind-Up Carrier Zenmaity" have a third word in their English name, unlike the two other "Wind-Up" Xyz Monsters, "Wind-Up Zenmaister" and "Wind-Up Zenmaines". Also, both "Zenmaioh" and "Zenmaity" were released in the same set in TCG.
- This card's effect can be seen to reflect the effects of its 3 parts. The card destruction may come from "Wind-Up Zenmaines", the targets having to be Set can be seen from "Wind-Up Zenmaister" and its effect to Set monsters, and finally, being able to target 2 cards may be from "Wind-Up Carrier Zenmaity", having 2 different effects.
- This monster appears in the artwork of "Overlay Marker".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.