- This monster appears in the artwork of "Ride of the Valkyries".
- "Zwei" is German for "two".
- The German name translates to "Second Valkyrie".
- Like the other Valkyries that have a number in their names, the sum of the level of this monster and the number that appears in the name is exactly seven.
- This card's Japanese name is Walkure Soviet. Die Walküre is German for Valkyrie and is also the second of the four operas that comprise Der Ring des Nibelungen.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.