- This card represents the Ultimate God entity in the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's manga. It is named after Ultimaya (which in Hindi means the inversion of Cosmic Illusion, the great Magic (same root) that makes the one Oversoul think it is many, and lost in the unfathomable Samsara) and Tzolk'in (the basic cycle of the Maya calendar).
- This monster has an evolved counterpart that is also its true form: "Phantasmal Lord Ultimitl Bishbaalkin".
- Due to its OCG/TCG effect, this card cannot Summon all of the Duel Dragons with its effect. It cannot Summon "Ascension Sky Dragon", "Beelzeus of the Diabolic Dragons" and "Dragocytos Corrupted Nethersoul Dragon"—which are Level 10; or "Dragonecro Nethersoul Dragon"—which is a Fusion Monster.
- However, it can Summon all of the Signer Dragons and their Duel Dragon counterparts.
- This card is the first Dark Synchro Monster to appear in the manga.
- This is the first Synchro Monster that cannot be Synchro Summoned.
- This is the first Level 0 Monster to be printed.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.