- Judging by the "Steelswarm" symbol that surrounds the girl in the picture, and what seems to be "Steelswarm Hercules" on the back, it could be assumed that "Hercules" is transforming the girl into a "Steelswarm".
- Another interpretation of this card artwork is based on the Duel Terminal storyline of "Gishki Noelia" allying with the "Evilswarm" and bringing back the "Steelswarm" in order to survive. It appears as if "Noelia" is mourning the sacrifice of her comrades (or one of the Psychic-Type "Gustos", based on the garb) as the revived "Hercules", now "Zealgigas", prepares to complete "Noelia's" own transformation into "Evigishki Psychelone".
- This card's name is based on the idiom.
- The "Tribulation" word of this card's name could also be a pun of sorts on its effect; it involves Tributing monsters and the aforesaid word contains the first five letters that are also in the same order as in the word, 'tribute'.
- It's to be that it's "Natalia" in the arms of "Noelia" as she dies and becomes a spirit, and where "Noelia" get's Possessed by "Girastag".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.