- Athough tombstone crosses are usually edited out, like in Call of the Haunted , for some reason those featured in this card were not.
- "Toon World" appears in the artwork of the following cards:
- In the first Japanese edition of this card, you had to pay an additional 500 life points on your standby phases. When Toon World was destroyed, all of the paid life points would be given back to the player. This was most likely edited in newer versions due to complicating calculations.
- In the game Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists of the Roses this card's two artworks were featured on two different cards:
- Toon World's appearance involving a castle popping out of a book might have been inspired from a children's pop-up book. This was also suggested in the Anime.
- In the anime, there is only one copy of this card, the one Pegasus uses. According to the anime, it was deemed too powerful to release for the general public.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.