- Although tombstone crosses are usually edited out, like in "Call of the Haunted", for some reason, those featured in this card were not.
- This book appears in the artworks of the following cards:
- In the first Japanese print of this card and a few video games, such as Yu-Gi-Oh! The Eternal Duelist Soul, you must pay 500 Life Points during each of your Standby Phase to keep "Toon World" in play. Also if "Toon World" is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you gain all Life Points paid for "Toon World".
- In the game Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists of the Roses, this card's two artworks were featured on two different cards:
- This book is based on a pop-up book.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist Duel 51: "Toons Attack!", Yugi Mutou speculates that since this card isn't circulated to the general public, it seems to be an original card made just for Pegasus, being the only one in the world.
- According to Pegasus, the page the "Toon World" book is open to is called "Evil Castle", and is the lair of "Toon Summoned Skull".
- This card's artwork is taken from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist Duel 68: "Do the Impossible!", specifically from the panel showing "Toon Summoned Skull" for the first time.
- So far, this is the only Spell Card with no effect, only a cost.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.