- This card’s positive effect is reminiscent of “Raigeki”.
- This was one of the first gamble cards ever printed in the TCG/OCG.
- This monster's silhouette appears in the artwork of "Time Magic Hammer", reflecting the fact that in the anime, it was formed when Joey Wheeler fused this monster with "The Claw of Hermos". This fact is also reflected in the Attribute, Level, Type, ATK, and DEF of "Time Magic Hammer", which are the same as this card's.
- The Bandai version of this card is a Spell Card like its manga counterpart, whereas the Konami version is an Effect Monster, and while it retained the appearance of the latter, was played as a Spell Card in the anime. Coincidentally, this is reminicent of Pendulum Monster mechanics, which were introduced four series later.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Duel Stories, this card is given the effect to directly transform "Baby Dragon" into "Thousand Dragon" without a Fusion Summon, just like in the anime.
- In its original manga artwork and the Bandai game, this monster lacked a physical clock face; its face consisted of two disembodied eyes and clock hands floating inside a ring. Its cape was visible through the hole, which likely became the inspiration for this monster's half-blue, half-yellow face. It is unclear if this monster's altered design in the anime and Konami card game was due to an artistic choice or a misinterpretation.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.