- This monster appears in the artworks of "Purushaddoll Aeon", "Void Apocalypse", "Void Feast", and "Zefra War".
- This card seems to be a rival of "Zefraath", as shown in the artwork of "Zefra War".
- This monster is an amalgam of "Infernoid Tierra", "Darktellarknight Batlamyus" and all 10 "Qli" monsters.
- This card has the same ATK, DEF and Level of "Infernoid Tierra" and "Infernoid Tierra" also has an impactful effect that is activated upon its Special Summon.
- This monster is a counterpart to "Sophia, Goddess of Rebirth". It has the same Level, but an "opposite" Type and Attribute ("Sophia" is a DARK Fairy-Type, this card is a LIGHT Fiend-Type), reversed ATK and DEF values, harsh Summoning requirements, and similar mass removal effects that cannot be responded to.
- In terms of appearance, "Sophia" has a natural, organic appearance, while "Tierra" is completely artificial and mechanical in form.
- This card's English name is likely a reference to the computer source code, very much like how the name of "Qli" monsters reference computing in general.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.