- There are a few differences between this card's OCG/TCG artwork and its depiction in the manga:
- In the manga, this monster had one spike at the end of its tail, but is portrayed in its OCG/TCG artwork as having its tail split into two at the end of its tail.
- Although this monster is a "Wicked God", it is not a unique card, as separate copies were used by Bandit Keith and Yako Tenma.
- Kaiba calls it a cheap knock off of a god, as Eraser is not self-reliant.
- Its ability to clear the field upon destruction is shown two different ways in the manga. When Keith's copy is beheaded, its blood drags everything including the duelists into darkness.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.