- This is one of the few cards in the OCG whose Japanese name consists of only English alphabetical characters and punctuation, excluding furigana characters. The others are "Destiny HERO - Plasma", "Destiny End Dragoon", "Assault Revival", "NEX", "ZERO-MAX", and the other "Legendary Planets" (except "Elemental HERO Terra Firma").
- This monster is based on the Sun. The "Legendary Planet" series from the same storyline are based on the planets that orbit it.
- Despite the Sun being very bright, and being the source of life, this monster is a DARK Fiend, a creature that represents destruction rather than life. In the storyline of the manga, Tragoedia designed the card this way to mock the sun-worshipping priests who had punished him. This card's Attribute reflects this card's background image making it dark.
- As Principal MacKenzie is the main host of Tragoedia, the two monsters both:
- A solar eclipse is shown behind this monster.
- In terms of original ATK and DEF, this card is the strongest of the "Legendary Planets".
- This card's effect is similar to the sun as when it disappears (gets destroyed) it sets, then the next turn (day) it rises again.
- This card and "The Tyrant Neptune" are the only Level 10 "Legendary Planet" monsters, whereas all the others are Level 8.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.