- This card is named after Uranus, the Greek god of the sky.
- Fittingly, the planet Uranus (named after the same god) appears in this card's artwork.
- Uranus is the seventh planet from the Sun, and is seen in the background of this card. Uranus is the third largest planet (a "gas giant"), and is known for being tipped on its side (as shown by its sideways ring). It also has traces of liquid water in its atmosphere. It was the second to last planet to be discovered.
- This card is the only "Agent" monster whose Attribute is not LIGHT.
- Subsequently, this is also the first "Agent" monster whose name does not accurately depict what it is named after (Uranus, as the sky god, has no direct correlation with "death" or "entropy", unless one takes into account that he was killed by his son Saturn/Kronus).
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.