- This card's Japanese name is a pun on "Tetsudō" (鉄道), meaning "Railway".
- This card has the highest original DEF of all Synchro Monsters.
- It is also the only monster with an original DEF of 4800.
- Just like "Oni Tank T-34", this card's face is based on the Oni, a type of yōkai depicted as a red ogre-like creature with horns and a long mane.
- This monster being a steam-powered train is a symbolism of Gong Strong abandoning his Steadfast Dueling; Gong's usual playing style involves keeping completely still, with his monsters usually being humanoid robots which also stand still on his field, and neglecting the use of Spell and Trap Cards. This monster's effect, however, allows Gong to use them, and thus, allows him to move - hence its appearance of a train.
- This monster being a train youkai is similar to Youkai Wanyūdō from the movie Shuriken Sentai Ninninger vs. ToQger The Movie: Ninjas in Wonderland in his Youkai Ressha form and the Hexpress from Yo-kai Watch 2 Psychic Specters.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.