- This monster was originally created for Dungeon Dice Monsters and was exclusive to that game before it came out in card form. This card's effect is based on one of his effect in Dungeon Dice Monsters, only requiring DARK monsters instead of Trap Crests for the cost.
- This monster appears in the artwork of "Fuhma Shuriken" and "Barrier Ninjitsu Art of Hazy Transfer".
- This is a retrained version of "Ansatsu".
- This monster and "Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke" have a closer resemblance to Japanese Tokusatsu heroes than traditional ninjas.
- This card's OCG/TCG artwork is taken from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist Duel 81: "The Broken Bond", specifically from the panel where this monster is shown moving toward's Ryuji's Monster Lord.
- This card has a "Dragon Ninja" counterpart, "Black Dragon Ninja".
- This monster could be seen as the opposite of "Freed the Brave Wanderer" Both are Level 4 Warrior-types with 1700 ATK and 1200 DEF, But the first is DARK and banishes 2 DARK monsters from the graveyard to banish itself for a turn (defensive effect), while the second is LIGHT and banishes 2 LIGHT monsters from the graveyard to destroy an opponent's monster (offensive effect).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.