- "Blue Duston", "Green Duston", "Red Duston", "White Duston" and "Yellow Duston" appear in this card's artwork.
- This card's name is a multi-layered pun:
- The name "Starduston" describes this monster as a "Duston" monster who is star-shaped and whose body is patterned with a star-filled night sky design.
- The same name also reflects this monster's status as the boss monster of the "Duston" archetype– the "star" of the group (reinforced by the presence of the other 5 "Dustons" in its artwork seemingly admiring "Starduston", as well as the star-shaped emblem on its forehead).
- The name "Starduston" references star dust, a type of cosmic dust made up of particleized organic matter produced by stars. A spiral formation of stardust can be seen in the center of this monster's body, below its grin.
- Oddly, this card's Spanish lore translates the verb "send" two different ways each time it appears, once as the correct "mandar" and then once as "enviar".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.