- The man in this card's artwork also appears in the artworks of "Forbidden Scripture", "Solemn Scolding" and "Solemn Authority".
- This is the first Trap Card ever to be released as Ghost Rare.
- The art of the Ghost Rare edition of this card is edited slightly. The focus of the picture is moved slightly, cutting off the lower girl's nose and showing the shoulder of the other girl.
- The English name is apparently a play on "Judgment of Solomon".
- So far, this card has appeared in every anime series except Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL.
- This card is treated as a monster in Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.