- All six of the main and first "Six Samurai" monsters appear in this card's artwork.
- The Bushido Counters refer to the term Bushido, a samurai code of honor similar to the knights' chivalry.
- This was the first card released to use Bushido Counters.
- This card can be considered a "Double Drawer" for the "Six Samurai" archetype. However, key differences include this card being a continuous card. This card is also one of the few Double Drawers to grant card advantage (however, it is relatively harder to use).
- The symbol in this card's background is also on all "Six Samurai" monsters "Gozen Match", "Enishi, Shien's Chancellor", "Backs to the Wall", "Breakthrough!", "Cunning of the Six Samurai", "Double-Edged Sword Technique", "Gateway of the Six", "Return of the Six Samurai", "Swift Samurai Storm!", "Six Scrolls of the Samurai", "Swallow Flip" and "Swiftstrike Armor".
- If one were to look how the Six are positioned, the top row has "Irou", "Nisashi" and "Yaichi", who are"DARK, WIND and WATER respectively. "Genex Ally Triarm" gains different effects from the non-Tuner Monsters used to summon it. "Genex Ally Triforce" has the same idea, but uses FIRE, EARTH and LIGHT, which are the Attributes of "Kamon", "Yariza" and "Zanji" respectively.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.