- Scientifically, catabolism refers to the metabolic pathways which break molecules down into smaller units, thus releasing energy.
- The spiky objects inside this monster's weapon canister are the same objects in the artwork of Moisture Creature (which is also an Immortal monster in Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists of the Roses). It is CRUSH, as shown in Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists of the Roses when this monster is destroyed, CRUSH field appears.
- The Card Game image merely shows the head of the whole monster. In video games such as Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2010: Reverse of Arcadia and Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists of the Roses the whole body is revealed.
- This monster is an Immortal monster in Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists of the Roses.
- Strangely, when this card made its TCG debut in Pharaonic Guardian, this card's original Errata was, "This monster may attack your opponent's Life Points directly." "Nightmare Horse", which also first appeared in this very same pack in the TCG had "This monster can attack your opponent's Life Points directly even if there is a monster on your opponent's side of the field." as its original errata. Despite these two different worded erratas, both effects are technically identical.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.