- In some video games, "Serpent Night Dragon" is a Ritual Monster, with its corresponding Ritual Card being "Revived Serpent Night Dragon".
- In the Dungeon Dice Monsters video game, this card's French, German, Italian and Spanish names allude to this Ritual Card or are based on it.
- As their Japanese names suggest, this card is the "evil" counterpart of "Seiyaryu".
- This monster resembles one of "Five-Headed Dragon's" heads. Coincidentally, it was also one of five dragons used in Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters to merge together and become Five-Headed Dragon.
- This card's English name is a translation error, as its Japanese name is "Evil Knight Dragon" and therefore, not "Night".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.