- This card is named after the Sephirot, an alternate name for the Tree of Life, upon which the ten lower "Timelord" monsters are based. This was also referenced in the anime; when "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" was about to be Summoned, a tree structure appeared with the other "Timelord" monsters depicted.
- This card is 1 of 2 "Timelord" monsters to have 4000 ATK, the other being Sandaion, the Timelord, and the only one to have 4000 DEF as well.
- This monster's wings seem to resemble the full mark of the Crimson Dragon.
- This is the only "Timelord" Monster Card that does not have the effects: "This card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. You can reduce any Battle Damage from battles involving this face-up Attack Position card to 0" and "During your Standby Phase, return this face-up card to the Deck."
- This card is also the only "Timelord" Monster Card whose artwork shows it from an angle rather than front on.
- This card is based on The Almighty, Jewish/Christian God "Yahweh" or "Jehovah", but received its name from the Sephirot to make it less offensive.
- This card's attack, "Akashic Storm" makes reference to "Akasha", the Sanskrit word meaning "aether", the basis and essence of all things in the material world, and the first material element created from the astral world. It is known as the "Fifth Element"; the other four are WIND, FIRE, EARTH and WATER.
- This card, "Odin, Father of the Aesir" , "Arcana Force EX - The Dark Ruler", and "Arcana Force EX - The Light Ruler" are the strongest Fairy-Type monsters in the OCG/TCG.
- Despite being in possession of the most powerful of the four duelists from the future, this is actually the only one of their Signature cards that is not Level 12, the other three being "T.G. Halberd Cannon", "Malefic Truth Dragon", and "Meklord Astro Mekanikle". It is also weaker than Malefic Truth Dragon in terms of ATK and DEF. However, its anime effect can increase its ATK to up to 20,000.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.