- A "scapegoat" is a term used to refer to an innocent person who is unjustly blamed for a wrongdoing and/or unjustly punished. The term originated from the Jewish custom of sacrificing a goat (representing the sins of the people) by driving it off into the wilderness as part of the ceremonies of Yom Kippur.
- This card has 2 counterparts:
- "White Magician Pikeru" wears a white-"Sheep Token" hat.
- The "Sheep Tokens" in this card's artwork also appear in the artworks of the following cards, which imply that they are eaten as a Goblin delicacy:
- All "Sheep Token" card artworks show them exactly as they appear in this card's OCG/TCG artwork (except for the pink version, which is rotated).
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.