- "B.E.S. Crystal Core" and "Vic Viper" appears in this card's artwork. The B.E.S. line of Core Warships were drawn a lot bigger in Yu-Gi-Oh! compared to the games they came from. That or the Vic Viper seems to also be equipped with the "Reduce" Shield From "Gradius III: From Legend to Myth".
- This card has a stronger counterpart: "Dimension Guardian".
- The name of this card is derived from any position on screen in the video game genre of Shoot em' ups (shmups, to which the "Gradius" series of games belongs) at which the player character is safe from all forms of attack. The card's artwork references a safe spot that the boss Crystal Core has, in which the player can fly in between the warship's tentacles and cannons. This causes the boss to infinitely loop between moving up and down slightly, allowing the player ship to slip between its lasers without fear of being hit.
- Contrary to this card's effect, being in the safe spot on any Gradius game is the best way for the ships to attack the cores directly.
- The Vic Viper shown in the art isn't quite a 1:1 with the "Vic Viper". The biggest issue being wing tip armament, most weapons are mounted in pylons under the wings of the Vic Viper. This could just be an artist error with the Vic Viper. The only ship that could match that is the Vic Viper from "Gradius II: The Ambition of Gofer"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.