- This card's artwork features a Barian Emblem and seven stars forming the Big Dipper, in reference to the Seven Barian Emperors, whose names are corrupted forms of the stars in the aforementioned constellation. This was also the seventh card shown in the anime that was capable of Rank-Up.
- This is the first "Rank-Up-Magic" card to feature kanji in its name, rather than a phonetic rendering of English in katakana.
- The kanji in this card's name is read as "Swords of the Seven Emperors".
- This card's effect that requires it to be activated right after your normal draw is a reference to a Barian's Chaos Draw.
- The irony of this card is that it's actually the sixth "Rank-Up-Magic" spell card.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.