- This card is the first card that is a Ghost/Holographic Rare that isn't a Cover Card for a booster. The second is "Star Eater".
- This card, along with "Elemental HERO Divine Neos", "Elemental HERO Neos Knight", "Elemental HERO Brave Neos" and "Elemental HERO Neos Krieger" are the only non-Contact Fusion "Neos" Fusion Monsters.
- This card's ATK rivals that of "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon", "Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon", "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon", "Number C107: Neo Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon", "Crimson Nova Trinity the Dark Cubic Lord", Number 22: Zombiestein", tying them for third-highest fixed ATK in the OCG/TCG.
- In the anime, it is shown to be very large, easily dwarfing other monsters.
- Its Field Clearing effect is partly similar to that of "Rainbow Dragon", but it only returns the opponent's cards from the field to the owner's Deck.
- This card, like "Dragon Master Knight", are both LIGHT Fusion Monsters and have Fusion Materials as a rival character's Special Summon-only Dragon monster plus the main character's strongest non-Effect Warrior monster.
- Much like how "Neos Wiseman" symbolizes Jaden Yuki's bond with Yubel, this card may symbolize his friendship with Jesse Anderson. Therefore, this card is called the 'Protector of Bonds'.
- Ironically enough, however, Jesse himself never saw this card being used as in all the times this card was used, Jesse was either absent or unconscious.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.