- This card was the first Holographic Rare to be released in the OCG.
- This card was the first Ghost Rare to be released in the TCG.
- Some prints of the Unlimited Edition of the Ghost Rare version of this card were misprinted with the picture "Elemental HERO Chaos Neos", and some prints of the 1st Edition Ghost Rare version of "Chaos Neos" were misprinted with the name of this card.
- In the OCG version of Duelist Pack: Jesse Anderson, this card was reprinted as a Rare, but was excluded in the TCG version.
- This monster has a Dark counterpart: "Rainbow Dark Dragon"; a "Malefic" counterpart: "Malefic Rainbow Dragon", and an evolved counterpart: "Rainbow Overdragon".
- This monster represents a rainbow because the seven "Crystal Beasts" each correspond to a color of the rainbow.
- In the anime, much like how Elemental HERO Divine Neos needs Elemental HERO Neos and the Neo-Spacians to be summoned, this card requires all Crystal Beast monsters to be successfully summoned.
- This card's Japanese attack name, "Over the Rainbow", is a reference to the book, The Wizard of Oz.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.