- "Synchro Fusionist" appears in this card's artwork.
- This card, or some sort of twisted version of its artwork, appears in the artwork of "Fusion Recovery", "Revoke Fusion", "Instant Fusion", "Mixeroid", "Double Fusion", "Anti-Fusion Device", "Hope for the Future", and "Fusion Destruction".
- In chemistry, polymerization is the process of fusing two or more molecular units into larger chains of units called polymers. This is similar to Yu-Gi-Oh! as two or more monsters are being combined to form a new, stronger monster.
- This card's name's Japanese pronunciation is the basis for Yugo being mistaken as an ally of the Fusion Dimension in Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V.
- There are 14 cards in the game that specifically search for Polymerization, more than any other card in the game. There are also 8 more than can search for any card with "Polymerization" in its name, such as "Super Polymerization".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.